VICTORY!!!  

Posted by SamuelMarston

Lately, things have been good.

Ilko Marston and I have been having some victories in League of Legends now that we know our characters a little better, and can communicate freely in the same room. I imagine that if five players were all in the same room coordinating, they would be unstoppable. Well, nearly unstoppable.

Let me introduce you to Rammus the Armordillo.

He's a mutant Armadillo, packed to the brim with spikes. He does enough damage to the other team that they can't ignore him, and boy can he soak up the damage. If I've got someone with me, our enemy will not survive the fight. It's beautiful when it works, and it's less frustrating when it doesn't.

Also, in Etrian Odyssey, I'm approaching the end of the story. This is really a long time coming, since I've been playing the game off and on for about three years. I haven't decided yet if I'd like to try for the bonus content before jumping into the second game. I suppose if I don't REALLY finish the game, it's always going to be sitting there waiting for me. I'll think it over. The third game is coming out in September, and it would really be nice to move into chapter two sometime soon to see what the new content is like.


Oh yeah, hopefully soon I'll start getting some pictures up on this thing as well. I'll try to make that retroactive, so all of my posts are bearable.

This entry was posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 at Thursday, July 15, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment