Introduction  

Posted by SamuelMarston

I suppose I should begin this blog with something of an introduction.

When I write, I'm known as Samuel Marston. I enjoy writing and playing video games, so I thought that a blog that touches on the subject would be something that I would enjoy.

It's a matter of self improvement. I'm inconsistent in some things. Specifically, I'm inconsistent in goal setting. If I decide that I'm going to start jogging for my health, I'll run consistently for a week, then stop. I'll have all kinds of fervor for something in the beginning, and then I'll grow disinterested. This blog is an attempt to turn that around.

My goal is to update this blog twice a week.

I'm hoping that this will help me to create some good habits in goal setting and, more than the setting of goals, hopefully, completing goals.

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 3, 2010 at Saturday, July 03, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment